Sleek. Sophisticated. Sustainable.
Step into the future with the exciting new Jeep Wagoneer S. This all-electric SUV sets the standard for electric performance, effortlessly pairing the performance you need with the sustainable ability you want. Inside the cabin, you will enjoy luxurious and advanced features meeting every passenger's needs. Available in 2024, the new Jeep Wagoneer S is an exciting addition to the electrified Jeep lineup.
The 2024 Jeep Wagoneer S is an innovative new SUV that offers a unique blend of power and luxury. At the heart of the new Wagoneer S is a high-capacity electric motor, which delivers exceptional acceleration and speed while providing a smooth and quiet ride. The Wagoneer S does not just excel in performance - it's a stunning masterpiece of design too. The exterior wears a sleek and contemporary design, highlighted by bold accents and modern aesthetics.
Inside you will be welcomed by a sophisticated and spacious cabin packed with high-tech features to meet your every need from behind the wheel. Its cutting-edge infotainment system lets you easily connect your devices and enjoy voice recognition technology. When it comes to safety, the Wagoneer S EV is second to none. With features like blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and a rearview camera, you can feel confident and secure on the road.
Contact Berlin City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more about the 2024 Jeep Wagoneer S. In the meantime, visit Berlin City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to view our current selection of new and used inventory. Discover more about the exciting new 2024 Wagoneer S at Berlin City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2024 JEEP WAGONEER S HIGHLIGHTS
- Performance: 600 horsepower, 0-60 MPH in 3.5 seconds, and available all-wheel drive.
- Battery: STLA Platform with an expected driving range of over 400 miles.
- Amenities: Premium materials, exquisite detailing, Illuminated front grille, 2-Row Seating.
- Technology: Uconnect® System, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Navigation.
- Safety: Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic High-Beams, and more.